Thread: Need real Social Networking website to discuss

Need real Social Networking website to discuss

Now I am looking ahead for to register a social networking website over the internet. I know that there are lots of social sites or similar sites which provide great facility and advantage to the registered people. Even though all of them are free of cost as far as I seen. I need to share some information about technology over that site so that I can make more friends and gather more information from several. I am working in the field of internet and Networking. So any kind of social networking site which will help me to share my thoughts will be helpful. I need a straightforward and user-friendly interface on that. Please anybody help me to find a real social networking site.

Re: Need real Social Networking website to discuss

As far as I know that there are lots of Social sites operating over the internet. Some of them are available for worldwide but some of them are only for limited locations of country. Even the individual countries offer their own social sites. The most popular social networking sites among the world are Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, Myspace, LinkedIN etc. Other than this there are also some low popular social sites which provides their own kind of service. Each and everyone are different but the objective of the sites is same. It is not mandatory that you should use only one of them. You can register on any of them and then use which one you like more.

If you are specially looking for a technology related conversation or topics then you can rely on the forms like here you are on. Why do you want to go for the social networking site? I know that forums and social sites are very much different. But for your expectation concern the people only looks in forums about technology issues rather than searching on the social site. But you can use the any social networking site. Because there are separate discussion group in which all people discuss about the particular topic. I saw this kind of discussion in orkut and even in Facebook.

It is not necessary that you should go for only one particular social site. However using only on site is very meaningful rather than registering on all popular sites. What you need to look in those sites is:
    • A social networking site should capable to Share updates, images, video clips as well as audio clips
    • Connect and generate user made groups that comprise forums
    • Remark on and converse view articles written via our team of providers
    • Should be capable to attract more users or friends.

For your recommendation the first three points are necessary in order to share your thought over those sites.

I think that it you should go for Facebook because you will get any kind of person with lots of knowledge all over the world because there are countless users from the world registered on the Facebook. You will get different kind of friend who will advice you about the Internet and networking. From the professional to very beginner friend you will get there and you can discuss privately about your topic either by a group discussion by creating your unique group or by individually. There is also a several type of privacy or profile settings which you will use for your own account according to your needs. Furthermore there is a web based IM on the facebook which enables you to chat with your online friends.