Thread: Internet Explorer 8 Not able to Access Amazon.com

Internet Explorer 8 Not able to Access Amazon.com

I recently purchased a new computer with 64-bit processor running Windows Vista Home Premium.When I access Amazon.com using IE8, after a few seconds, the cursor starts blinking rapidly through the pointer icon and the hourglass icon is changing automatically in it.The hard disk is running as if the software is a load and the window freezes Amazon site, but can move the cursor over the window. I can not close the window or in any way stop the operation, except to carry out a control-alt-delete and end program director of Amazon page. Please help me out that how can I get access to the site in the browser of Internet Explorer 8.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Not able to Access Amazon.com

This is happening on my computer too, but it is running a 32 bits.All this seems recently as Internet Explorer when installed. And see that whether you operating system of Windows is having the option in the history of the Brower. Windows XP Home SP3 with IE8 is the best for use. And the registered here just for getting the details of the site. It seems that loads it into the bottom of the Amazon site. Check out that whether the site is being banned in your system or not, because it happens that the site might not be display in it.

If you could return data resolved and let us know what steps to take to solve the problem. This would be useful to others with similar problems. And originally Vista SP2 is said to be working well after the upgrading to Windows 7 Home Premium and you can just check that whether it is working out for you or not. And then various other options that is present in the setting option can be used along with the Internet Explorer 8 so that you can get the access to the site of Amazon in it.

You can also just check out that whether the content of the flash is having any of the issue when you are using the Internet Explorer 8. I seen that many of the system in Windows Vista some times are not working out well because the Amazon is not working well in some of the browsers that is being provided by the Internet Explorer 8 for the Windows Vista that you are using in the system. And also you can just see the various other service pack that can work for the system, and then you can just try out with some of the other service pack in it.