Thread: Internet explorer 8 not opening web site created by Microsoft Publisher

Internet explorer 8 not opening web site created by Microsoft Publisher

I manage a web site which I created in Microsoft publisher 2003 application. I am using dell latitude laptop, this is running with windows vista OS. along with this to access internet I am using internet explorer 8 browser, but the problem with this browser is that. I am not able to open the web page which I created in ms publisher 2003 application. I think there sir problem with the specification in browser to access theses type of web pages. So can’t understand why this problem occurring. Is there any one having similar issue or any suggestion on this?

Re: Internet explorer 8 not opening web site created by Microsoft Publisher

Change the viewing mode in the browser, I think the viewing mode of the browse and the web page is not matching. Might be you will be able to see the page by the Compatibility View, this will appear the web page in the older browsers look. Open the web page into the browser and click on browsers look option, it will open it with its desired look and by this you will be able to figure out the problem, whether this is for the browser or the web page.

I think the problem might be occurring for the plug ins or visual effects that you are applied in your browser. so for that I suggest you to remove or disable those from your browser, open tool menu bar option and then click on addins or plug in, there you will see the plugins those are listed, select one by one or select all at a time and remove them from there. Go for this I hope this will help you somehow

According to me I also think the problem should be in the browser application, for that I recommend you to try once to resolve this issue by reset the browser. for that open the browser windows, and click on tool menu bar option, and then click on reset option, at the beginning of be process it might be ask you to follow some of the instructions to complete the process. Flow this and restart the browser, after this process, now try to open the web page in IE 8 browser. It will surely open this time.