Thread: Probably firewall setting not allowed me to connect internet

Probably firewall setting not allowed me to connect internet

I am not able to connect my dell inspiron laptop, running with windows 7 OS with the HTTP or FTP internet connection. I basically sue this machine for internet access for both of my official and personal work. The problem is occurred with message hen I was tried to connect with the internet. It simply says that the problem might be occurring for the firewall setting. Is the firewall is the actual cause or something else? Any suggestion on this issue?

Re: Probably firewall setting not allowed me to connect internet

Though windows showing you the error message regarding eth firewall setting, then first of all check the setting into then firewall setting window, from there open s access tab and make sure that the internet access option is checked over there. Otherwise if all the settings are ok under that then try to connect the laptop with internet by disable the firewall, or also can try once by disable the firewall temporary.

According to me I think the problems also might be occurring for the internet connection that you are using, so first of all I would like to suggest you to go for clean malware/spyware software. Run the application, and check whether there is any issue regarding any malwarebyte. if this does not help you any more then try with this, right click on browser application icon and select the properties option from there click on connections tab. In that window, make sure that the proxy server box is not checked and everything should be blank and not checked, then click on OK and restart the browser. I hope this will help you.

If you are using any wired network .router, then the problem might also be there. For that first of all make sure that one is working fine, plug the router and ping to the device manager, and from there check the status of the driver and along with this also go to the properties of that browser. if you found any issue with the network router driver, then go for reload the driver with an update version, I think this one can be corrupted or damaged. If this happens then go for this process.

As per my opinion the problem might also be occurring for the internet connection that you are using. For that be sure that the internet connectivity and the configuration is correct along with this also like to suggest you to check the router driver status from the device manager, if there is any problem into the router driver, then you will see this into the device manager. If by yourself if you did not figure out any cause of this problem or any trick to resolve this then I think you should contact with the internet service provider, if there is any technical problem in the internet connection then they will only be able to resolve the problem.