Thread: Internet explorer 8 favorites not sort by name

Internet explorer 8 favorites not sort by name

I am using a Toshiba satellite laptop, running with windows vista OS. The machine I basically use for internet access and for some of the home entertainment purpose. I installed internet explorer 8 to access internet. This was working fine till the last date, but I encountered a problem in that browser that the favorites web page links are not short by name, though when I tried to short them, also not able to do this. There is another problem that I am facing sit ah whenever I click on new tab to open that one, it does not open. Is there any one having any idea regarding this type of problem?

Re: Internet explorer 8 favorites not sort by name

Though I don’t think so there is no way to sort the favorites in internet explorer or any other browser that can be done automatically. But for not able to open the new tab, I recommend you to change the user profile in your windows version. For that open control panel and from there click on user account and choose new user account, insert the name and the password if you require this one. Now restart your system and log in with the newly created user account. Try with this, it may help you somehow.

Open internet explorer browser application from star menu and now click on Favorites button, then from there select and click on the arrow next to Add to Favorites button. Now click on Organize Favorites option. From the Organize Favorites option, you will see the list of web sites that those are added. You can do one thing to sort then. Click on New Folder, name this newly created and move all the links over there. Now from that favorite’s option drag the folder and click on add. Now from now you can able to sort or add the URL of any web site into that folder. I think this process will help you to fulfill your requirement go through this.

I think there is a very simple process to sort and add them to the favorites list. Though I also did by this process, so I recommend you to go through this process, this is the simplest and by this you will surely able to do this. So to apply this first of all click on favorite’s option from ie8 browser, it will show you the list of web sites those are listed over there. Now from any one of the listed item right click on it, choose and click on click Sort by Name option. The sorting completes.