Thread: Error message "Internet Explorer did not finish installing" when install internet explorer 9

Error message "Internet Explorer did not finish installing" when install internet explorer 9

I tried to install internet explorer 9 BETA in my windows 7 compatible Dell latitude laptop. There is no other issue with my earlier version of Internet explorer browser, just willing to use the update version, though this is not a full version of that browser. the problem with this browser version is, I am not install this IE 9 in my windows 7 laptop, it starts the installation but after process up to 30 to 40 percent, the installed stopped automatically. I am not able to rectify this problem, so I am posting my problem over here. Someone suggest me any trick to resolve this one. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Error message "Internet Explorer did not finish installing" when install internet explorer 9

I think the problem is with the internet explorer browser version; this is might not be compatible with the operating system version that you are using. Make sure about this first, and go for the desire browser version which should be compatible with the OS version that you are using. Whereas I found that in some of the cases, the problem might be occurred for the browser version, so go for this, I hope it will surely help you somehow.

Re: Error message "Internet Explorer did not finish installing" when install internet explorer 9

Did you checked in the background of your machine? Though the browser application. just few months ago I was also facing relevant issue, whenever I tried o run the installation program of Mozilla Firefox browser applications, It simply stopped running installation during the running execution. I tried many times but did not found any cause or solution for this. After that by a deep search on it I found that the problem is for the multiple instances running on the machine background. I killed that process and the problem is solved. So I also suggest you to go through this process, it will surely help you

Relevant issue in my Compaq Presario notebook, with IE 8. Though I am not having any installation problem. but not able to run the browser, whenever I tried to open any web site after insert the URL and press on ENTER, the browser stopped working for few minute, it will gain into its real position after a few minute. This problem starts occurring from last morning, before that it was running fine. I am school student and not having any such idea regarding this type of problem. I hope someone from here will definitely help me to overcome from the issue.

As per my opinion I would like to suggest you to reset the browser, I was also facing similar issue, and after tried many tricks to solve this, I found no response, but by reset that one I can able to resolve this issue very easily. So for that opens the browser application window, and from there open tool menu bar option and click on reset option. Don’t remove the browser history or the other settings of that during the reset process. Wait till the process completes, and along with this also like to suggest you to don’t apply any addins or the plug-in into the browser. go through this, I hope it will somehow help you.