Thread: How do you feel about the FUP

How do you feel about the FUP

It is a kind of call to those who have suffered because of the Fair use Policy. I require to be acquainted with that what is occurring and how FUP has exaggerated you. The information is wanted for a story that I am doing for TOI tech page. I am not able to talk to more than 3-5 people here and I will do Private Message them after they share their experience in this. But that should not dishearten you. I am saying all this because any number of people can give vent to here and talk about the issue as that will help me and also others to understand FUP and how it affects users.

Re: How do you feel about the FUP

Related to Fair User Policy Package I think that it is simply the provider’s method of improved utilizing the bandwidth. And I my opinion there should be plans along with unlimited downloading and uploading for the given speed, and also there can be cheaper plans for the similar speed, but along with a Fair User Policy Package. And in this actually customer get the better speed. So I hope ultimatel customer get more benefited in this plan. So this is what I know related to this and I am sure this will help you in order to get the things.

I am living in Mumbai and currently I am making use of the Tikona internet service provider which gives me around 2mpbs till I reach 15GB and after that it provide me speed of the 750kbps for 1400rs. And ya the funny part in this that I am able to finish the 15GB of downloading at the speed of 2mbps. So on the whole I am paying 1400rs for 750kbps. Whereas I am able to obtain 1mbps unlimited for 1000rs in BSNL. So this is my case. So if you want to go with that then your most welcome.

After reading a lot regarding this I mean about the Fair User Policy Package I have found that Fair User Policy Package on the new connections are very bad. Actually many of my friends also confirm this and they also told me that it is true. Actually many of the new connection which provides FUP they really make it worse. And my sister's net connection gets limited to 256 within 10 days of the billing cycle ... the FUP is below 25 GB which is totally utilized on watching YouTube videos. The policy is totally feed up.