Thread: Opera: yahoo mail only work as classic

Opera: yahoo mail only work as classic

This is like the working and not working condition by means of Yahoo mail as well as Opera. My actual problem is that whenever I try to open the yahoo mail then it is just opening in the classic view. I am not able to see the standard view of that. There is no problem if I make use of the Firefox but I like to use the opera because it provides faster speed as compared to the Firefox in my case. I am not able to understand that what the problem with that is and how it can be resolved. Do you know that what is the problem with that and also tell me some way to solve the issue? Thank you.

Re: Opera: yahoo mail only work as classic

You have not given that what version of the opera you are making use of. I believe that there might be a number of difficulties by means of the version of the opera which is installed within your computer. If this is the case then you will have got to modify the version of opera which you are using. For me, I am making use of the Opera 10 and that is not giving me some of the issue similar to this. So if you desire to ensure that then you be able to install the identical version within your computer and observe if that is capable to resolve the matter for you or not. I am fairly sure that you will not acquire any matter similar to this.

I think the installation of the opera is not done properly or some of the files may be corrupted or missing from your computer and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. My suggestion to you is to uninstall the currently installed opera browser from your computer and after that install that once again. If you want to avoid any error that can be there in the setup copy that you are using then you will have to download a fresh copy of that from internet and then install the fresh copy that you have just downloaded.

There may be some problem with the account that you are using. If you want to confirm that then you can try to login with the help of some other id and see if that is the same case for him also. If that is also showing you the same problem then the problem is due to the corrupted opera browser but if it is not showing you any problem with that then it will confirm that the problem is with the your account. I know that this is not the solution for you but once you know the problem exactly then it will be easy for you to get the solution. I hope that you will come out of the issue soon. Please post the exact solution if you get it as any other. Thank you.