Thread: Twitter is not working on Opera browser

Twitter is not working on Opera browser

I have installed the opera browse in my computer. My computer is running the Windows XP into it. My problem is that I am not able to open the opera site from my computer. Whenever I try to do that, then in the place of opening the twitter page, it just shows me a blank page. I tried to do that many of the times and all the times it is showing me the same result. There is no problem with any of the other sites on this then why this is happening to Twitter lonely. If you have anything to share on this then please post it over here so that it will be helpful to me.

Re: Twitter is not working on Opera browser

What is the version of the Opera that you are using? In my case I am using Opera 11 but it is not giving me any of similar problems with it. You have not talk regarding the edition of the Opera which you are having and therefore if you are having some version excluding the Opera 11 then I would like to advise you to change to the Opera 11. There are a lot of of my friends who are having the similar version and they all are take pleasure in browsing all the sites devoid of some problem. So I expect that this will accomplish the similar for you as well. Thank you.

Ok, I would wish to inform you that the edition does not subject for the things like this. It ay be the problem by the improper installation of the opera in your system. So if you contain some problem with browsing any of the sites then there are odds that a number of of the installed files intended for the opera might be absent or tainted. The most excellent method to resolve the problem is to install the Opera once again in your computer. Previous to performing that, uninstall the presently installed browser as well as subsequent to that install it once again to your system. This time, you must look for it on google as well as download the fresh setup intended for this. You must download that as of the official opera site. This is the most excellent and the safest method to resolve the trouble for you.

I am not certain regarding this but in my case when I was having the same trouble then the cause intended for that was the not working operating system. This is able to the difficulty in your case. So if you desire to verify that difficulty then the most excellent method for this is to perform the repair for your operating system. Take the bootable Windows CD and insert that to the optical drive of your computer. Boot from that CD and when it asks you that which kind of installation you want to perform then you will have to select repair and press enter. This will start repairing all the files for the operating system and will fix all the corrupted files. Don’t worry, it will not delete any of your personal data or not uninstall any of the software that you have installed in your computer.

OK, if you are not capable of solve the trouble then you can attempt one thing. Just remove the cache memory from your browser and along with this remove the entire the cookies that are saved inside your computer. This will take out the complete before stored password as of your computer enduringly and once the problem is resolved then you can once more keep the password and observe if that is equipped to consider that password. Good Luck!!!

I tried all that and I still get a blank page. I'm using Opera 11.61. This started happening to me on the last update. I have uninstalled and re-installed twice and I still get the same thing. This is what I get

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nothing shows up and I can't send tweets or anything else. I have no extensions at all. I use Opera "out-of-the-box"
    Last edited by kender42; 26-03-2012 at 05:24 AM. Reason: added info

I have found a no of people facing the same and as far as a workaround is concerned you can try using private tab as it has been found to be helping, i mean private tab and not a regular one,if you want then you can try out the same till the issue is fixed.