Thread: Looking for a good VoIP provider for home and Symbian wifi

Looking for a good VoIP provider for home and Symbian wifi

I have recently dumped the Sunrocket VoIP provider because I was not at all impressed with its performance and there was major disconnection in the service. So that’s why I am on a lookout for a good VoIP service provider that will be suitable for the landline as well as the wifi connection that I am using from my nokia E63 phone. I am thinking of buying a new landline at my place and hence I was looking for a good VoIP service provider. I had used truphone and was impressed with its performance but for the telephone features it gives me the direct facility to make a call from the internet. Actually what I want is that the wifi connection should be switched off for some time. So that’s why I do not want to make the use of the internet call every time. So anyone having any idea about this particular VoIP provider then do let me know.

Re: Looking for a good VoIP provider for home and Symbian wifi

I would advise you to use the gizmo software. I think that will work well with the nokia E63 phone. I have got a idea for you. Well what you can do is use that particular software for all the call related purpose and talking about the battery saving option, then you can turn the wifi off whenever you want to conserve the battery. So do get a VoIP account and you can use it In the home with the wifi as well as you can make make calls with your nokia e63 phone. So I hope you have liked the idea do try it once and let me know if you have liked it or not.

You can try with the ViaTalk software. Let me tell you it has got many features such that it will definitely impress you. So do try having a look at it. My friend also uses the same product and even I have heard the voice clarity and its totally amazing. You can easily configure it with the nokia E63 phone. So in case you need more information on this subject then do have a look at its website In the internet. I am quite sure that you will definitely be impressed with its features. So do consider this option, I bet you will say that this was the product that I was looking for.

If you ask me I would advise you to have a look at the broadvoice.com. if you connect your phone to their servers then you can use your landline service while the phone can be used for the wifi service. So in that way whenever you are going abroad you can connect to the broadvoice.com software with the phone and accordingly make calls to the different people from there. In this way you will be able to make calls without much expense. So do having a look at this particular solutions as well. I hope this suggestion helps you in solving your issue.