Thread: Screen flickering after install Internet Explorer 9 Beta

Screen flickering after install Internet Explorer 9 Beta

Hi all,
    I am having a Dell inspiron laptop, running with windows vista OS. The machine is specified with Intel core i5 processor, along with this ATI Radeon graphical interface, 3GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive. I recently installed Internet explorer 9 beta version in my laptop. But right after install that one, the graphics of my system starts creating a problem. When I reboot the machine after install IE9, at the beginning of start the machine, it flashes some of the peculiar type of screen problem. The screen completely flicks. After when I tried to play a video file, it also act similar problem. Is this is for IE9, or from other graphical interface? Is there anyone having any suggestion or solution for this problem? Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Screen flickering after install Internet Explorer 9 Beta

Yes the problem might be occurring for the Internet explorer 9 browser application, because I w as also faced relevant issue, while I was installed IE 9 BETA in my windows vista compatible Compaq Presario notebook. The graphics of my machine was also creating same problem. After that I also searched everywhere for the solution, and applied many of them, but nothing works. Then I simply reload the browser application. And by this the problem is solved. So I also recommend you to reload the browser in your machine, first of all remove the existing one and along with this also remove other windows collaborating log file, and then go for the fresh installation. I hope it will surely be help you to overcome from the problem.

I think the problem might be occurring for the machine graphical interface. Where as one of my friends was also facing similar issue, after that he research on this, along with this also tried to overcome from the problem by reload the browser application. But this one did not help him. He tried many tricks to resolve this issue, but after did not get any solution regarding this, he thought the problem may be for the graphics driver, and simply update the driver’s software version. I would like to recommend you to try once by update the graphics driver version, for that download latest version from manufacturer web site and replace with the existing. If there is any issue with the graphical interface then I am sure by this technique you will surely be able to overcome from the problem.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might also be occurring for the other software application, for some of the third party software this type of problem may occur. For that I recommend you to remove them along with, also if there is any visual; effect is applied in your machine, remove that one. And then try to open the browser. In the background of your windows make sure that the browser application I running with other any program. Go through this, I hope it may help you to resolve the problem. Otherwise if still if you are facing the problem, then try with other version of IE, if this works fine, then it is clear that the browser version that you are suing is not compatible with the OS version, which is installed in your laptop.