Thread: Unable to drag and drop links in Internet explorer 8

Unable to drag and drop links in Internet explorer 8

I hope that this function will be there in to the internet explorer 8 but after using this I have been very disappointed with this internet explorer 8 version. Actually regarding this I just want to ask you guys is there anything so that we can say that it is very effective browser. Actually this issue was also there in the previous version of the IE i.e. in to the internet explorer 7 so I hope this will be taken care in to the updated version. But after using this I have seen again this issue in this also. So if anybody has any suggestion regarding this then please help me.

Re: Unable to drag and drop links in Internet explorer 8

In fact if this characteristic is not in the internet explorer 8 then regarding this I can say that hardly anything that we all are able to do here. I am not a usual make use of the internet explorer Broswer and hence I actually do not acquainted that if it was or was not along with the internet explorer 8; but the simply think that I acquainted with here is that it is along with the opera also. SO if you desire to use this characteristic then you will have to modify the browser of yours.

I believe that you missed on the IE also. I have the same IE Browser with me but regarding this I want to tell you that this facility is taken care in to the IE 9 so that you can make the Drag and Drop here. So if you would have installed the Internet explorer 9 instead of the Internet explorer 8 then I believe that you must have got the essential thing for you there. I have yet not seen if this matter is with the Opera as it is sated by the previous use in the post for the reason that I have not installed this it will let you know if this thing is there with the newer version as well.

Regarding this issue I want to ask you that which operating system you are currently making use of. Well I have observed that this matter is almost along with all the users that have the Windows 7 as the OS and I have recently installed this IE 8 browser. So if that is the case with you then you are just one of them. So regarding this the only solution which I know is that you go for the internet explorer 9 I am sure that this will fix your issuer. Please see if you are able to obtain the installation of the things for you there.

I have the Mozilla Firefox browser installed in my case and it is really simple and at the same time wonderful in my case. I have this running and at the same time I just want to say that I have not seen any single issue with this Mozilla Firefox. I have seen that with this browser you can do the things that you have asked for in a pretty handy manner. So if this is the case there in yours as well. Please see if you can change the browser there.