Thread: Internet Explorer 8 Developer Tools is not working

Internet Explorer 8 Developer Tools is not working

Hello all, I am utilizing Internet Explorer 8. I require debugging a script in it. Though, no matter how many instants I press the Developer Tools image, in Tools or press F12 it will not show up. Occasionally, I am able to observe that it is minimized in the taskbar however while I in fact go to press it. It will not show up. Does anybody make out how to get it to effort or what the problem is? And any information you got regarding this Internet Explorer 8 Developer Tools please tell me about it.

Re: Internet Explorer 8 Developer Tools is not working

The issue was most possibly be caused by the Windows Pos value. If it happens again the two answers are:
    1) You have to Right press on the thumbnail/title for the dev toolbar in the task bar as well as after that choose "Move" after that select an arrow. Now if you shift your mouse you are supposed to observe the window follow your cursor around, left pressing will "detach" it from your cursor.
    2) You have to delete the value Window Pos; do not put it to 0 as that will reason the problem to occur again, you just have to delete the entry.

For the Internet Explorer developer tools, which have been a part of Internet Explorer 8.0 browser, it can happen that they appear to activate the menu "Tools / Developer Tools" no more. Windows, it does show in the task bar, but they are not visible. Cause may be here that they have been accidentally moved from the visible screen area. Since the Internet Explorer's position noted, one then has a problem. Solution is to delete the entry "HKLM \ software \ microsoft \ internet explorer \ iedevtools \ WINDOWPOS" in the registry.

One of the new features and functionality is built into IE8 Developer Tools. IE 8 Developer Tools is a tool that allows us to debug, monitor all elements of design and try to solve the problems presented in a web. To run press F11 or select "Developer Tools" from the Tools menu. When you open the Developer Tools notice the existence of the tabs HTML, CSS, Script Profiler. Each of these tabs contains all the elements used by a given page.

Directly after Internet Explorer 8 loses center of attention to the tools window (right after clicking F12):

1. Click ALT and Space at the same time to raise the tools window system menu
    2. Select 'Move...' (Preferably by selecting 'M')
    3. Click any of the arrow/directional keys once
    4. The window will at the moment be 'attached' to the mouse until you press, so you be capable to drag it to the center of the screen as well as resize it as required.