Thread: i can't right click anything in internet explorer 8

i can't right click anything in internet explorer 8

I’ve recently purchased a hp pavilion dv7 laptop, I’ve also taken a internet connection. I usually download movies video clips from internet and all work fine. One day when I open my internet explorer 8 browser, I can’t do right click or copy paste in my browser. I can’t do anything in ie 8. I’ve also restarted my computer and then tried, but nothing happen. I’ve tried lots of thing but nothing works for me. please suggest me how should I resolve this issue. Please guide me on this. Your any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: i can't right click anything in internet explorer 8

I think your browser has been corrupted and you need to uninstall your browser. Try to download a new browser from internet and then uninstall a current browser and install a new browser in your system. after installing a new browser restart your system and use your internet, you’ll not face this problem again. This type of problem happens when your browser get corrupted or your system contains a virus. By installing a new browser will solve your all problem, you can download this browser free of cost from internet.

Your system has been infected with the virus and you need to scan your system. if you have downloaded anything from unauthorized website then your system may get infected with the virus. There are many virus on some website which your browser won’t recommend you, if you have visited such website and downloaded some content from that, then it may be a reason why your browser is behaving like this. You should scan your system for virus and remove the virus if detected while scanning.

I think you might be victim of some malicious software, you can do few things to resolve this issue:
    - run the Microsoft windows malicious software removal tool
    - you have to download and install a superantispyware software
    - run the online scanning .
    if this does’nt work for you then you can download a Norton antivirus software from internet and install in your system. there are many sites which offer a antivirus software you can download from anywhere. If you can’t afford a antivirus software then you can download a trial version.