Thread: Printing does not working with IE8

Printing does not working with IE8

I am having the Windows XP SP2 installed in my computer. I have installed the Internet explorer 8 into it. My problem is that the printing is not working in that. This is very strange. It was working on default version of it that was installed in my computer. If I click on the Preview button then it shows the page as blank. I am not able to understand that, what is the problem with that and how it can be solved? So I am living the question over here with the hope that I will get some good suggestion from you guys. Please help.

Re: Printing does not working with IE8

Hi, I am not sure that if this will solve the problem for you but you can check that whether you are running MSIA (Microsoft Software Inventory Analyzer). If it is installed in your computer then you can uninstall that from your computer and after that try to print that. See if that is able to solve the issue for you. I am saying this because there was the same issue with one of my friends and he did the same and the issue resolved for him. If it can solve the problem with him then it can also do the same for you. Thank you.

You should check that for the folder "Low" in that "Temp" directory. It should be there in that because it is being used for printing purpose. If you found that that is not there then you can simply create a folder names "Low" within that directory. Once you are done with that then just come out from that directory and try to print some page from there. I don’t think that this time you will get the same thing. This is the most possible reason for that.

OK, as you told that there is the blank page when you click the print preview button then you will have to reset the Internet explorer. If you want to do that then you will just have to go through the steps that are given below and this can let you out of the issue.
    1. First of all click on the Tools from menu bar.
    2. Now click on the Tools.
    3. After that, click on the internet option.
    4. Now click on the advanced tab.
    5. You will see the button for “Reset”, just click on that and you are done with that.

I have tartan the volume shadow print service and establish that it was put to manual. I modified it to automatic as well as rebooted the computer to make sure that modifications took outcome. I established that the service was then put to automatic plus tried to perform the backup once again and that failed again. I have confirmed that there is no difficulty with the outside drive for example bad sectors and it be able to generate a system image at what time it is joined unswervingly to one of my computers and alter the position path to a restricted external drive but I have this subject when making use of the network choice intended for making a system image. This alternative is extremely significant for me and I would seriously be grateful for it if you could assist me gets the solution to this difficulty. Thank you.