Thread: Cannot open Gmail with Opera 11

Cannot open Gmail with Opera 11

I have recently updated to the Opera 11. Before that when I was using the Opera 10 then it was not showing me any problem with any of the sites. Now whenever I try to open the Gmail account then it is just showing me the opera Basic view and not the standard version. You all may be conscious that the HTML version for the Gmail is actually not that practical and therefore I want to know that if there is method to get out of this. I need to go back to the Standard version for the Gmail here to be shown for the browser and therefore if there is method intended for it I will be actually pleased to comprise it here. I have observed that this problem is not through the additional browsers for instance when I attempt to open the Gmail account by means of the Firefox otherwise the Internet Explorer then I have perceived that there is no similar problem by means of Gmail getting loaded through the standard version. I am certain that that there are a few matters by means of the Opera Browser.

Re: Cannot open Gmail with Opera 11

My advice to you is that you will have to try for some further version of Opera browser. Well if you are making use of the Opera 10.63 then let me inform you that you be supposed to contain no problem by means of the Gmail to loaded through standard version of it. If you are using some additional newer edition then I would advise that it will be enormous if you be able to turn back to this or the steady version of Opera browser which you were having for the system. Please check if switching back is plateful you or not. Please inform me inform about this in your next post about this.

If you are making use of the Opera 11 for you then I would like to tell you that this edition of the browser is inside the development stage and if you are any kind of error with this browser then my suggestion to you is to install the Opera 10.63 for you and then attempt to open your Gmail account. I think that that it will actually assist you to get out of the issue for you. Just give this a attempt and observe if Opera opens your Gmail account within the standard mode devoid of some additional problem. I wish that this will help you to get out of the issue.

After reading your post, I think that you will have to clear the Google Cookies in your computer. Sometimes it might occur that the cookies are capable to reason this kind of errors and therefore it will be actually well if you can clear them and observe if you can dig up out of the condition. So if you want to clear the cookies then you can try to do the steps below.
    1. First of all open the page.
    2. After that, Right Click on that page.
    3. Now you have to click on the option for Site Preferences.
    4. Then you will have to select the cookies.
    5. Now choose delete all to clear them from your computer.

If this would be the case for me then I would have done the same to get out of this. I wish that this will help you.

I am having some solution for you over here. Let me inform you that you can make use of this by means of your Gmail account and that as well autonomous of Web Browser which you are making use of. Well let me inform you that you will be needed to only click on following link and then you will encompass your Gmail account getting opened in standard mode always and that is also devoid of some trouble. Here is link: http://gmail.google.com/gmail?nocheckbrowser Please offer this an attempt and let me make out if you were capable of having this working. Also let me inform you that you will have to obtain logged inside your account initially and once you are in your account then you be able to click on the link and then you will be mechanically switched to Standard edition of the Gmail.

Just change on compatibility options right click on Opera Shortcut, change to "Execute this program in compatibility mode" and select Windows 2000. It works for me!