Thread: Ethernet is working fine but wireless not

Ethernet is working fine but wireless not

I am not having much knowledge with internet. My problem is that the Ethernet is working fine without any problem but wireless is not working. There is no problem with my computer and that is running pretty good. I have tried many things to solve the problem but all that was not helpful to me and so I decided to leave the problem here so that I can get answer from other users. I am able to connect to the internet with the cable but when I try to do the same wirelessly then it started me shows me problem. If anyhow, I got the connection with it then it shows me that I am having the limited connectivity. I will appreciate each and every suggestion on this question. Thank you.

Re: Ethernet is working fine but wireless not

You should check if the wireless security in your case is enabled and if that is the case then you will have to take out the wireless profiles and once again try to connect that. If you are trying to do that then you will have to enter the wireless security passcode once again. This is one of the possible things that you will need to try and there are some chances that this will solve the problem for you. Please post back if it can resolve the issue for you. Thank you.

There is one more thing that you can try to use and see if that is able to get you out of the issue. You will have to delete the wireless profiles. It is very simple to do that, you will just have to go to the Start> control Panel> classic view> network and sharing center. After that click on manage wireless networks. From here you will be able to do that. Once you do that then you will have to enter the wireless security key intended for some networks that you connect to. I wish that this will help you.

There are many things that can be the happen in such case. Anyway in the conditions like this, you will need to check the conditions given below. So here are the points that you need to check.
    • Confirm that you be able to see the router from the client.
    • Check that the WPE is matching.
    • Confirm that the signal is above 50%.
    • Check that you are having the right IP within the subnet.
    • Ensure that you contain the MAC address for your NIC on the access list for the router.
    • Try to ping yourself.
    • Confirm that you be able to ping router.
    • Cautiously look at firewall within your client and make sure that you make out how it works.

I think that the best way for this will be to make contact with the service provider that you are using. Ask them about the problem that you are facing. I think that they will be able to provide you the exact reason and the solution for this issue. If you are not having much knowledge about this then you should not try anything on yourself because it is possible that you may create more problems with that. So calling the support team will be the best option for you.