Thread: Windows Live Mail 2011: No signature hyperlinks

Windows Live Mail 2011: No signature hyperlinks

I am having the Windows Vista installed in my computer. I am also having the Windows Live mail in my computer. I want to add hyperlinks to my signature in Windows Live Mail 2011 but I am not able to do that. It is simply not showing the hyper links. This was not the case when I was using the earlier version of it then why this is happening to the latest version of it. Now I don’t know that what should I do nest to resolve the problem and so decided to leave this question over here so that I will be able to get the reason as well as answer for this issue. So please reply for this. I will be thankful for each and every helpful suggestion on this topic.

Re: Windows Live Mail 2011: No signature hyperlinks

I don’t know the reason that why this is happening to you but there are some tricks that can help you to do that. Just remove the signature from your signature and after that try to add the signature once again. See if that is able to solve the issue for you. You can also try to ass that with and without "http://". And which one helps you. If any of this helps you then please post back it here. Thank you.

This seems that the installed Windows Live Mail 2011 in your computer is corrupted and so it is showing you such issues. If that is the case then the best thing that you can try to do is to install the Windows Live Mail 2011 once again. This will make all the new operating files for this and after that the issue will be solved. If after that also it is not letting the hyperlink to work then, you can change back to the earlier version of it as you told that it was running fine. I have observed many of the problems like this where installing the Windows Live Mail 2011 once again solves the problem. I hope that this will do the same for you also.

The best way to do that is to add the link in the HTML format and see if that is able to work properly or not. If you want to do that then you can simply press the Advanced Editor button and that will open the HTML editor. Now add the signature link from here and save it. I am quite sure that this will work for you. Installing the Windows Live Mail 2011 once again will be one of the better option if the HTML format does not help you.

You will have to provide that code within your signature while you edit your profile.* Click on the alias or ID which is at the top of one of your posts and downward at the base they have a put to insert in a signature line.* Simply copy and paste the code and modify it to www. whateveryoursitenameis.com and the method you desire it to humiliate is in the middle of the] My website*[.* It just seemed ludicrously hard when you post click going on Show Signature next to the reply box.