Thread: No InBox with Outlook 2003

No InBox with Outlook 2003

Friends, I have installed the Outlook 2003 in my computer. My computer is running the Windows XP in it. My problem is that when I start the Outlook 2003 then it gives me the error message regarding this and this says that it is not able to find the avgxch32.dll and there is no inbox in it. This was not the case earlier. But when I formatted my computer and installed Windows XP again then this shows such problem. Please tell me that why this is happening to me and is there is any way to get out of the problem. Please help; I need quick replies on this topic thank you.

Re: No InBox with Outlook 2003

There may be some problem with the registry of the components in your computer and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. There is one way by which you can resolve the issue. You will have to use the registry repair software. So search for the setup of this on internet and perform this on your computer. This will repair the entire damaged registry from your computer. I am not saying that this is going to solve the issue for sure but still there are chances that the issue will be solved. I wish that this will help you.

I think that you have installed the AVG security software in your computer. I am saying this because I was also having the same problem when I was having the AVG security software installed in my computer. It is possible that the AVG is confused that you are using the Exchange server and that is the reason that it is trying to protect few things which is not there. So you can try to disable the antivirus temporarily and then open the Outlook again. If the issue is because of the AVG antivirus then you will not get the issue after doing this. So just give it a try and check for the results.

You should check whether the hidden files and the folders are visible or not. They should be set as view. If you want to do that then you will have to open the windows browser and select Tools from the menu bar and select folder option from there. This will open a new window with many tabs. Select the tab for View. You will one of the radio buttons as “View hidden files and folders”. You will have to select this button and after that click on apply and OK. This will apply the settings and after that you will be able to open that without any problem.

There may be some problem with the outlook that is installed in your computer. There may be some of the files which are missing or corrupted and that is the reason that you are facing the problems like this. So my suggestion to you is to uninstall the currently installed Microsoft office from your computer and after that install it once again. This time you should download the fresh setup for the internet and install it from the new setup. This is because if there is some problem with the setup file then you will get the issue again. So to avoid this problem, you should have to install that from a new copy of setup.