Thread: Getting error “ADX Loader” in internet explorer 7

Getting error “ADX Loader” in internet explorer 7

I do not acquainted with from where this bug has come here. I really do not know what am I able to do to acquire of the question here. I installed some of the updates and from then I have seen that this matter has started here. I actually do not familiar with what can be cause for this. I first encounter the issue when I attempted to launch the Internet Explorer 7 on my system. I saw a bug which prompts me that ADX loader is not implementing. Now what are this mistake and what you all can tell regarding this. Also in addition to this please let me make out if any one of you there has faced this mistake and how you all were able to get rid of this.

Re: Getting error “ADX Loader” in internet explorer 7

I have also seen the similar matter here and I have also the same matter along with the Word Document that I am trying to open here. I have seen that this bug is found occupied with number of other applications and hence actually cannot say which is the application that might be reason for the issue here. Well I could get rid of this matter when I tried uninstalling Microsoft Office and then installing it again. We’ll see if you can get this solved in this manner.

Actually ADX Loader is not executed to come along with all the software that has been made by Microsoft. Well I had also done a number of same types of update and after that I did that I was receiving this error along with almost all the application that I was attempting to open. I could see this issue through the Internet Explorer 8 and Microsoft Office 2003. I really believe that I could obtain the issue resolved when I tried uninstalling the same from my system and so that is why I recommend you to have this done and see if that truly helped.

If at all you desire to attempt somewhat then here it is. So you just try to observe the lines and observe if the errors get resolved in your case there. In fact later than searching a lot I have got that an add on is causing the issue here. The add on is MaxIESmartTag. You can obtain this once you will tick on the Tools Menu. Under that menu you will be necessary to enter the option Manage add ons. Just disable this and see if I was correct in solving this issue here.

Well thanks a lot for the solution and I really appreciate you attempt there. Well the solution that you actually gave was really wonderful and let me tell you that it actually worked in my case and now my Internet Explorer is really bug free now. I have got the issue resolved from Internet Explorer; will appreciate a solution for all the other application as well. Will be waiting for the solutions to flow here. Hope to get more in this respect.

If you really want to try there are various things that you can go with. I would like to tell you that you will be able to solve the issue if you will rename the DLL file called as adxloader.dll; please one more thing about this is that you will have to run this file using the Command Prompt. In addition to all the solutions if you want you can try to have the Max Agent Client 6.5.1.406. This will be useful in clearing the issues with the Microsoft Office. And finally what I believe will really fix the issue is in the Internet Explorer and then going in the tab Tools. Under the tools you can go in Manage Add-ons and then disable all the add ons there. Hope that this really solves the issues here.