Thread: Slow browsing speed But downloading is fine on MTS Broadband

Slow browsing speed But downloading is fine on MTS Broadband

My self having an LG Desktop computer running with windows XP. I have been using the MTNL Broadband since last few months but as i was fed up of the mtnl services i recently purchased a new MTS USB modem. I have subscribed to a plan 999 which gives me unlimited download but with respect to the Fair Usage Policy. So far what i have experienced with it is that downloading speed is just fine whereas when it comes to browsing it really struggles. Is there any method to increase my browsing speed.

Re: Slow browsing speed But downloading is fine on MTS Broadband

I have used the internet download manager in order to accelerate the discharge but no more than the band internet so to me because my internet explorer is optimized to download files at once neighborhoods which lowered the speed of a file to download, as the opera, Mozilla and other browsers why I recommend the internet download manager - (it is in review so get yourself a crack or serial for it) - you better''because it optimizes the download all in one file to download, but your browser go slower, I used to download your files faster I can not find another solution.

The MTS Broadband really sucks when it comes to browsing. I think you need to take help from the internet technician so i would suggest you to call the MTS Customer care and explain the whole thing to them. Also tell me whether you have tried to using a different browser with your MTS USB Modem. If the technician cannot help you then you will have to go for another Broadband.

The problem may be the ram can be released with the tuneup you can also get the 20% band that holds windows entering gpedit.msc / Administrative Templates / qos package in the right pane band reserved to enable and 0% then accept. mozilla browser, NETEagle to speed internet connection and dowload manager to speed up downloads and tell me how you are doing.