Thread: Webpage cannot be loaded with Internet Explorer 9 beta

Webpage cannot be loaded with Internet Explorer 9 beta

Hi all, I have installed the Internet Explorer 9 beta version to my computer and the problem is that it is not able to load the Webpage. I am having the msn as my homepage but when I open the browser then it is visible in the address bar but cannot open the WebPages. Even if I change the site from the address bar then also it does the same. It is running fine in all the other computers of my friends then why this is happening to me my computer. Please help me to get out of this. I want to use this so if you know that how can I make it functional again then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: Webpage cannot be loaded with Internet Explorer 9 beta

I think that the setup files are corrupted for this and that is the reason that it is showing this strange behavior to you. The first thing that you can try to do is simply uninstall it from your computer and install that again. This will build all the files once again for the browser and you will not get such issue once again. I have seen many issues like this with the Firefox where uninstalling and installing the Firefox again solves the issue. So you can also give it a try and see what it can do for you. There are more chances that this will do the same for you also.

Installing the Firefox can be a good option for you but if you are getting the issue again then you should install the Firefox in safe mode. To enter in safe mode, you will have to keep pressing the F8 button while it is loading the Windows. If you do that then this will show you one of the options as Safe Mode. Select that option with the help of arrow and press enter. This will start the system in safe mode. Now install the Firefox again from here. Once you are done with the installation then you can boot into the normal mode and then try to use the Firefox browser again. I wish that this time it will load the pages properly.

There may be some threads (viruses) in your system that is making the browser to do that. To confirm that you need to install some good antivirus in your computer. After that, scan the entire system with that. Make sure that the antivirus which you are using is up to date before scanning. If that is not updated then you should update the virus definition and after that scan the system. Clean the entire file that is detected as infected by the antivirus. If it is not able to clean then you can also delete that but make sure that this should not be the system file otherwise it may create some other problem with the computer.

I think that the setup copy that you are using is corrupted itself. If that is the case then all the time when you do the installation then this will show you the same result again and again. The best way to get the solution for this issue is to search and download a fresh copy of the setup from internet and then install that to your computer. If the problem is due to the bad setup or bad installation then this will solve the problem for you.