Thread: How HTML5 will change an Internet

How HTML5 will change an Internet

I have read about the HTML5 that will bring critical changes in websites. Also I have read some points regarding about it but I want to know changes with respect of an Internet. Nowadays HTML5 is being used on large proportionate, so I want to know more about it. It would be much helpful if you members provide some useful information about it. I am not regular user of this forum, but you members really co-operate a lot. That's why I thought to post my doubt over here. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: How HTML5 will change an Internet

Even I liked the HTML5 like many users. Thanks HTML tags such as header, footer, dialog, and aside figure, b and i elements, additional data types for input elements, audio and video tags, canvas-tag and application caches. Sometimes you can try out the new features of HTML5. Many Web developers long HTML5 bring about a long time. HTML5 is the new and revamped version of the original language web HTML. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is about to lay down the final details. For many, the HTML renovation is long overdue. HTML has been for over a decade, not expanded correctly, so it becomes more difficult to implement advanced applications with HTML.

The last upgrade that has achieved W3C Recommendation status was the, XHTML 1.1 in 2001. In recent years, Web developers have always been restless. Many have long claimed that HTML and XHTML to no more to date, and the document-centric focus no longer meets the needs of modern web applications. HTML5 would like to rejuvenate and modernize the HTML language. If HTML5 is finished there will be new standards for the implementation of tags, APIs, provide multimedia and localization. First HTML5 features are already integrated into current web browser. Some developers even now express the hope that the new modern HTML proprietary plug-ins could make, such as Flash, QuickTime and Silverlight, superfluous.

Although some prominent Web publishers such as Apple, Google, the Mozilla Foundation, Vimeo (a video portal) and YouTube are working with the new standard, W3C-members say that the road to HTML5 is still rocky. Some areas are currently under discussion is still hot, while others have not yet been completed. So it can take years to an entirely new standard is published. And it is then still take more time before most web users will use HTML5-compliant browser. In the meantime, the Web developers face a tricky task. You want with today's technology, modern web applications , create the HTML5 standard can be converted easily tomorrow. Rich applications and HTML did not fit together forever. Tim Berners-Lee, the father of the Internet, said of HTML: "HTML is a simple language to create platform-independent hypertext documents". With the introduction of XHTML, the XML formulation of the language, could cement the W3C focus on "web pages as documents". The XHTML standard enhanced characteristics, such as document structure, compatibility with XML tools of the semantic Web. This has frustrated many developers who saw a greater potential in the Internet, namely an application platform. In 2004, Apple, the Mozilla Foundation and Opera Software, an independent web-standards consortium, the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG), was founded.

The consortium has since been working outside the W3C HTML and started parallel to modernize in order to enable enhanced application-centric view on the Internet. In 2007, as XHTML2 was ground up in endless discussions, the W3C has decided to use the work of the WHATWG HTML5 as the starting point. This does not mean that the concept is a dead on XML-based Internet. Although HTML has taken the lead role in the standardization process will also attempt to develop an XML formulation XHTML5 for HTML5. XHTML5 will be available to those who have already made the switch. Developers need no longer consider the use of XHTML syntax to take advantage of the latest web languages-functions.

HTML5 has inherited many additional enhancements that were provided for XHTML2. These include several new features that improve the existing document structure. New HTML tags such as header, footer, dialogue aside, figure, and allow authors to specific text blocks to define a simple and consistent. Currently, the authors draw on div tags that are equipped with self-defined class attributes and methods. HTML documents are more difficult to read and understand. HTML5 now separates the web content of the presentation. Developers will be somewhat surprised, b and i elements (originally and i want to b for bold / italic bold / italics) to see the new standard. You can use these elements to highlight parts of the text without making typographical changes. The i element is no longer the acronym for italic text, but in HTML5 means simply "a piece of text that should bring about a different mood". At the same time as the b-element is no longer for a bold text section, but in a visibly highlighted text without any increased importance.