Thread: Unable to access internet after installing Ubuntu Studio

Unable to access internet after installing Ubuntu Studio

Hello everyone, I am new to linux, I just installed UbuntuStudio and big big problem, I do not have internet. Having tried everything, wifi and Ethernet cable, I head to this forum in hopes someone can help me! The problem is simple when I open my network utility I see my list of connections. The wifi is available, I open to adjust your browser settings, but no network is available in "ESSID", so I type all my info box ... But nothing happens, no internet connection. Could someone help me?

Re: Unable to access internet after installing Ubuntu Studio

To configure the wifi, you have to go through that network manager and that icon in the upper right side has time and can take different forms according to your current network configuration, all other tools modify the interfaces file, making network therefore ineffective manager see your interfaces file is what it looks like with this command because it had to be changed:
    cat /etc/network/interfaces

Thank you for your quick response when I type your command gives me this:
    • This file Describes The network interfaces are available your system
    • And how to activate. For more information, see interfaces (5).
    • The loopback network interface

What to do after this. I hope this information will help you in order to get appropriate solution for my issue. And I just want to thank you for the immediate response.

After reading this issue I have one solution regarding this but here I want to know something from your side. So please give me your answer regarding my question as soon as it is possible for you. And finally my question is that what type of encryption (WEP, WPA 1 or wpa 2) and encryption (TKIP, AES or TKIP + AES) uses your livebox? Check this in the admin interface of your livebox. Please give me these information so that I can help you in a better way.