Thread: How to access forums via banned IP?

How to access forums via banned IP?

As I am the member here and I really like to be the member; I am also the member on some other forum. I really do not know why but I cannot get access to it. Whenever I try to go there I have seen that it just does not allow me to have an entry there. What can be the reason for this? It seems to me that I have got banned from the site and hence would like to know if there is a way by which I can get the ban out from me. I really do not want to get stuck with it. I have some of the data that I want to upload the same there as well. What can be the reason for the same?

Re: How to access forums via banned IP?

There are a multiple reasons for getting banned and the most prominent reason can be because of the illegal work that you might have done on the forums. You might have got banned if you might have given the external link which is not at all allowed on their forums. It will be better if you can just make the inquiry of the same with the Administrator of the Forums and then see what they will reply you with. Hope that you do not get banned from here as well.

Really the only way to get out of the ban is to talk with the Moderators or the Super Moderators so that they can lift up the ban that you are having there. Please make sure that while you are working on the forums you just read and abide by all the rules and the regulations that they have there. I would like you to see if you can contact them using the mails and see if they can give you the proper reason for this type of ban in your case.

You are not able to open up the website of the forum right. Well are you sure that you are banned. I do not think so. In order to verify the same you can just do one thing. You can try to go to the site via ATunnel. Well this is really the thing that you can use in your case so as to see if you are banned or not. I thought that I was banned then I got the reply that the site was under the construction and hence I was not able to get the access. You can try to see the same in your case as well. Also in addition to this let me notify you that if the sites get opened via ATunnel then you can have a chat with the Moderators and see what the reason was for the banned. Will hope that you must have not done anything wrong or illegal things there.

If you have got the IP address banned then let me tell you that you will have to make use of the proxy servers in your case and see if the software can help you in accessing the articles that you are having on the forums there. In addition to this if you want to get some of the information of some of the article then you can just have the access to the article by just searching for the same in Google and then using the Cached Link that Google provides.

It sometimes happen that some of the users get banned and if that is really the case with you there then it will be better if you can just wait for some days. I think that the ban will get lift up in two or more days. You can just wait there and then if you are not able to get access to your account then you can simply ask the reason from the Administrator there itself. In addition to all the suggestions if you want you can use any proxy software or if you have the Internet on DHCP then you can try to disconnect and then reconnect and see if the ban gets lifted.