Thread: New Techniques in On Page SEO

New Techniques in On Page SEO

Recently after a lot of algorithmic changes what are the recommended steps to be performed for optimizing the page of a website. Please help me i am a good learner but what i have learnt till now i think that these tactics have become old so please tell me some new tips which i should follow to get optimize my web pages. Hope somebody will definitely help me to get this problem resolved.

re: New Techniques in On Page SEO

The label is important because it appears on the results page of search engines and moreover is one that appears at the top of which are blue in our browser. The label title of your site must be easy to read and should describe the theme of your site in general and should be the main theme as it does not have much space to write on this label.

Often use images as buttons on our site since all give a better appearance, but the search engine optimization is not cool since search engines can not follow the links to images. The best way is to use text links as they all can be used to describe the content that drives us to the link and use words related to the page content will be more valued by search engines and always remember that these techniques are to optimize our site and to improve our position in search engines. Why? Because if we are better positioned we will have more visits to our website and this translates into customers, subscribers and readers.

Another important factor that search engines take into account are those sites linking to ours, but not any site and yes, the most important or relevant are those in which its content relates to the same theme, since the way of thinking search engine is a site that has content of an important topic and does link to another page with related content to say that this information is also important, so we must consider the search for relevant links to our web site, is through exchange, or placing articles on another page or making comments on blogs.

So until now we have some factors to take into account that our site better position itself in the results of search engines, but all this must be accompanied by a good content on our site. Therefore, we must not forget to offer visitors a rich content information, resources and services, and always remembering to use the contents for words related to the criterion that we want to find us on search engines. That is, with this we see a small example, what if I want to write an article on "tables" have to take into account that the content must include the word "table" on several occasions also the ideal is that the word table to appear this tag keywords, description, title and image. With this, we are strengthening the whole page for that search criteria.

Re: New Techniques in On Page SEO

And last but not least we should be honest and avoid doing tricks to get better positions. With that, I mean the only use of pages developed by keywords and re-direct to the article also known as "cloacking" with the use of any strategy to deceive the search engines because at some point these strategies fail and the search engines can not sanction.

creaigdenn Guest

Re: New Techniques in On Page SEO

This is looking really innovative technique in On page SEO. I am really lucky to know about this. This kind of new techniques are making SEO easier.