Thread: Tried almost everything but Can't get to top in Google

Tried almost everything but Can't get to top in Google

Almost tried each and everything but i am unable to get to the top in Google. So please tell me the trick to get in to the results on Google. I am having a website which is very newer how do i need to optimize the website so that some of my keywords are ranked in the top 10 results on the SERP. I know its quiet hard but I can do almost everything to get tot the top in google.

Re: Tried almost everything but Can't get to top in Google

basically all modern search engines are based on the same principle: When a page is recommended by other sites, they will probably be important. And this recommendation is a link on the web. Basically this means that a page is important to refer the more links to it. Being is also important, of course, comes from what sites. A highly respected news magazine, of course, is a better link donors as a forum thread where everyone can write.

On the actual page itself must of course be quite good content. So no copied content from other sites, maybe a few pictures, videos and so on ... For visitors the site should therefore be interesting. Using SEO Introduction "you will find, but several different you should look at you, so you can get a fair idea. But i think that it would be better to follow the idea of Content is King. Hope this helps.

To get the link you can submit your blog or website to the directory and if it comes to quality for sure. Then you can use it as signature in forums or report your pages as a forum topic, you can also create your blog to support using free platforms such as wordpress or blogger. Some social networks allow the inclusion of links to their pages without the nofollow tag and several ggregators generate links to their pages. You can do everything myself, no doubt. No problem if not that, not least, the resources of time on their hands. But it is a factor that many underestimate.

The forum is more relevant to your niche the better but not essential. When I choose I choose to attend a forum through google and those themes are generic ones, but very important, followed by high trust and like you even know what to or hwupgrade (which was closed) or others. Then see if they give the possibility to add links and climate have. If these factors are known to us who are living and then became a regular visitors.

There are excellent companies with excellent products, but unfortunately many of them never come to on the Internet. Why? They simply have the choice between a very bad site or they do not realize that there is much more to it than just plonking your Web page on a server and send the url to Google. If you wonder "what is a server?" This article is probably not for you. The first point is never design a website based solely on what you want unless you run a club, saying "society for collectors of old rusty nails". Decide who your audience is and then with the design that the end user in mind. Many things may seem obvious when you use your own website, but make sure it is obvious to all those who have no idea how your site! It's a good idea to make sure all your pages are accessible from the index or home page and make it as easy to navigate as possible.