Thread: Site trafic Decreased after PageRank increased to 3

Site trafic Decreased after PageRank increased to 3

My website's PageRank or PR what ever you call it increased before 3 to 4 days to 3 from PR 2. But from that day if we consider the traffic it has decreased to a greater extent. Please tell me whether it is possible to get the traffic back is it really due to what i am thinking. Please let me know all the reasons since i am a newbie. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Site trafic Decreased after PageRank increased to 3

Traffic is essential in the life of any website or blog, so that the larger it is, the greater the likelihood that our blog has become a reference and perhaps a profitable space. It was thought that it compiled a list of quick tips in order to increase their volume of traffic, immediate implementation on your blog! The listing was originally the action including a site in search engines. Indeed, to get your site seen, he had to submit the site to various search engines. Today, he prefers the term SEO is to say in French: optimization for search engines.

I would suggest a method which is reserved for advertisers who have a fairly substantial budget. Especially if you plan a comprehensive strategy over a year. Now see how to acquire traffic so free (but inevitably spending time with the following techniques:
    • SEO (SEO)
    • Marketing Articles
    • Forums
    • Social networks
    • The marketing video

Writing and publishing articles can generate targeted traffic to your site over a long period of time. Write articles belonging to the theme of your site and submit them to digg-like directories or articles. This allows your items to enjoy a very high visibility. In the best case, your articles will be published all over the Internet by other owners of websites / blogs that need content for their own sites, blogs or newsletters. Write articles also contributes to building backlinks (links pointing to your site) and build your reputation as an expert in your field. Example: Articles about Arkantos Consulting or Marketing student . This strategy requires time and a real talent for writing that "does not invent"

Whatever the theme of your website, it's bound to be a forum dedicated to this subject. Join these forums and post regularly. Put the link to your website in your signature. The exhibition will be great if we believe the number of visits per month. Search engines like forums because new content is constantly added. Your messages can easily be found in the results pages of search engine which mean more clicks to your website. Be careful though: do not see the forums a way for you to advertise for free.