Thread: What's Up With Google Cache

What's Up With Google Cache

I do not know if it is adequate or not the question, but I have doubts.There is a page that Google does not pass for more than a week (8.9 days), and about 4, 5 days, I changed some things on that site (I added some links and modify content) when you search Google appears positioned the Google cached version (which was done 8.9 days).

Here my questions:

1. Is there any way to optimize this (the time between a visit and over)?
    2. It may indicate that a substantial change in the site to check google and searched it again?

Thanks in advance

Re: What's Up With Google Cache

Each time the Google robot 'Googlebot' goes through a Web page, are stored on Google servers, as a back-up, a sort of picture or snapshot of the Web page, with all its contents at that time . In this way, when we get the results at Google, we also have the option to take a look at the 'cache' of pages that are offered. Thus, we have the opportunity to:
    • View the contents of a website a few days ago
    • Access to sites that no longer exist
    • Obtain information from sites that now require key but at the time was not necessary
    • Faster access to some Web sites (we obtain information from Google's servers, not the Web site server).

If you look at the bottom of each record search and web, then "cached", then find the last visit to Google on the Web page, so we have a copy of a few days ago, with different content to the current possibly.

This can be avoided, which does not keep us in your cache anything, incluyendoen META tags below:

HTML Code:
    - <META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE"> 
    - <META HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">

Fed up with the arrival of visitors attracted by a blog that no longer exists. Google had indexed and searched in full and get people to come. The fact was
    • Upset about a thousand reasons, namely:
    • Annoying to the boater, who was with a nice 404
    • Annoying to me, I saw my totally distorted metric (on a site with few visitors, some are wrong, completely, distorting)
    • Annoying to me (bis) I had to delete those metrics wrong in my installation pphlogger

Suspicious that the deleted blog that had nothing to do with it , was not giving a false picture of me to Google, so Google would certainly not like me because