Thread: Information about Google

Information about Google

hello,
    I am new to the internet arena.I want to use Google.I want all the information about Google.how it works how to use it.is it a search engine or any other engine.how can i use it to get all the information from various topic.what and how types of facility does it provides. is Google provide security for user. what are its application.does it provide chat or any facility so that i can share the information with my friends. If anyone can provide me all information i will be grateful to him/her

Re: Information about Google

Google is the search engine.It is one of the search engine that is very widely used across the world.It is very well known search engine world wide .Its speed is highest among all the search engine available.You can use the Google Search engine to stay in touch with your friends.It allows its user to send mail,receive mail,draft mail for future purposes to stay connected with your friends,share information with your friends,it also allows you chatting facility.It is a very secure search engine.

Google search engine is very easy to use.You just have to type keyword for that you want to search.It allows you to search thorough billions of web pages.It has been used across the world with great ease.Its user friendly and very organized approach help user to reach to the information that he want to in very quick time.It provides search option for almost all the topic.Its fast speed helps users time and energy in big way.It also allows you share your information across the web through forums.

To use the Google account you have to sign up with Google account.It is a very simple process.It also offers help if you gone wrong.After creating a Google Account you can use it for various purposes like storing your all the information that you want to share with user.you send mail, receive mail, chat with friends through Google account.It also provides privacy option for your account.privacy of your account help you from receiving unwanted mails,keeps your account spam free.