Thread: Windows 7 is unable to open web file in internet explorer

Windows 7 is unable to open web file in internet explorer

At the time of surfing through the internet I have save one of the file which is containing very important information and I have simply save this file through right click on the page and save the file by using save the file option. And I save from internet explorer web browser. After that whenever I attempted to open that web file, the windows platform is not permits me to open this file, it flash that, the file extension is not support by the windows platform. I also attempted to open this one other applications like word or notepad etc. but not anything is able to open this file, that file important for me. What should I do at present? Is there another way to open this web file? Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Windows 7 is unable to open web file in internet explorer

I believe there might be any matter through the internet explorer browser that is why it is not able to open this file, while you are accessing internet service. If this functions like this then ok, there is no matter through the browser application. So I advise you to download html to pdf created software, so through this you will be able to change desire convert option, this will convert the file into appropriate file extension.

In my opinion also, there should be any problem through the browser application program by which you are not able to open the web file, so for that I advise you to reset the browser application program. For that there is some two to three steps are there and you have to just follow that one in this you just go to the tool menu bar option, and from the list locate reset option, tick on this choice and follow a number of commands to do this operation. Previous to that you also attempt to open web file by any other browser application, for verifying the difficulty is not with the foal extension. If the similar extension is opens in your machine by other browser, then it is clear that. Trouble is in your browser application, and by the process mentioned the problem will surely resolved.

Yes there is a method to change any web file into pdf format, devoid of any changes, straight from the browser, install pdf software application in your PC; it will openly build the install through the browser application program. After that open the browser windows, at the present open that page which one you are willing to create readable. At this time from file menu tick on print option, it will open a pop up window, from there if this does select pdf then choose that one, and tick on print, after that from the pop-up window, select the path where you are willing to save the web file. Keep in mind during this remove the printer if it attached with your machine.