Thread: Google Analytics: Bad Reporting

Google Analytics: Bad Reporting

I am facing a extremely complex difficulty through Google analytics. I have observed that the Analytic report does not reproduce accurate URL. Consider if my home page URL is xyz.net/ as well as xyz.net/index.php but Google analytics reflecting xyz.net/Study_Material/index.php as home page. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? If you have any suggestion please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Google Analytics: Bad Reporting

Your main page is frequently shown as /. I estimate that your main page has not made it into your the majority viewed pages where-as /Study_Material/index.php is your most viewed page. This is universal and not anything to be concerned regarding. It's just showing that people are discovering your website through content pages more willingly than your homepage.

At what time Google provides you its Google Analytics for free of charge on the way to follow your stats; they are as well receiving a valuable information back (whole information regarding your site). For the reason that now your website becomes crystal clear to Google. Google does not be required to calculate and rely on exterior information on the way to decide your pages’ Page Rank. It is able to provide you the accurate Page Rank your each page deserves. They can follow each unique visitor, all page view, each click, entry pages, exit page, the whole thing!

Remarkable headline. I had quarrel Google Analytics is not bad for your page rank still if it minor it. If your assumption is correct, and I think there is a number of truths to it, Google Analytics is superior for your page rank score despite of it rising or else falling for the reason that you have guarantee that it is correct. A better headline “Google Analytics is superior for your page rank, while you may possibly not like the results”

I am not certain if I belief Google Analytics although! I presently signed up to acquire figures from my server Go daddy. They report that previous week I had 48,000 page views. On the other hand Analytics places the similar week at 14,000!That’s a wild inequality and still if Go daddy is not filtering out search bots as well as spiders that at a standstill leaves a huge figure which is hanging in the air. My alexa ranking goes up each week - we are presently at 240,000 however I am not in reality seeing a climb in analytics - except I am with the Go daddy figures.Really odd! If they after that attribute a Page Rank based on analytics in that case I am supposed to probably get rid of analytics.