Thread: Opera not loading any page

Opera not loading any page

There is no problem with the connection. It is just fine. All the other browsers are working well and are able to load all the pages without any problem. But when it comes to opera then it is not able to load any of the pages. Whenever I try to visit ant site then it shows me a message that says : "Connection closed by remote server" and after that it just shows the blank page to me. Can you tell me any permanent fix for this solution? I have already tried many things that I know to solve the issue but all of that was just waste of the time. Please help.

Re: Opera not loading any page

This problem usually comes when you are not having the online internet connection or it is also possible that the opera is not recognizing the connection and that is the reason that it is showing you such problems. Then also, you can try one thing, If you are having the proxies switched on then try to switch that off and see if that can solve the problem for you. This is one of the possible reasons or I can say the solution for this.

It is also possible that the installed operating system that Opera is not installed properly in your system If you think that this is the case then you can try to install it once again and see if that can solve the problem. If any of the files required for the connection is missing then you may get such issues. Installing that again will create all the fresh files and this can resolve the issue for you.

If you are having the Internet Explorer as well as Firefox installed on the system and they are capable to connect to the internet subsequent to your login and you as well contain opera 11 onboard but it won’t attach to internet. Then I can only say that it is the internet connection otherwise maybe firewall that is aborting the connection. So, check for those conditions and see if any of that can resolve the problem.

annewilson Guest

I think you should uninstall Opera and again download Opera then install, Hope this will helps to download pages.
    Last edited by Kunal; 25-01-2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed