Thread: How frequently do the stats update

How frequently do the stats update

Hi all, I am searching that how frequently the Analytics stats update. I want to know that just for the information. I have searched for this on internet and found many different solutions for that. Therefore, I am leaving this question here so that I will be able to get different answers from you people. Many of the places I seen that people are saying it is getting updated once in 24 hours. Is it true or you having some different opinion on this topic?

Re: How frequently do the stats update

I don’t know the exact time but when I tested that last time then it was the holdup of a couple of hours flanked by a visit happening and it being accounted within GA. It is not immediate but you do not have to stay for very long either. This is just my observation and I hope that this will give you some idea about this. Anyway, I hope that we will get more replies on this topic. So that, we will be able to clear our mind regarding this. Thank you.

dissimilar users from GA do not obtain dissimilar functionality. If you modify the date era that you are seeing stats for today then you will perceive consequences for today which are possibly hardly any hours old. Click the date range. When you click that then it will show you the calendar popup will put on show. Then choose today's date used for from and to. I wish that this will help you to determine what you want.

I am not very sure about this but I believe that the google analyitics refresh on each hour.Anyway, if you need check for todays day then you have to select on or after the graph to observe only analyitics on one day as well as select the date. I hope that this will help you a bit to get the exact answer for your question. If you get any sure answer for this then please post that over here so that it will be known to all the users who are having doubt regarding this.