Thread: Google Adwords accounts blocked

Google Adwords accounts blocked

Friends, my problem is that all the Google Adwords accounts are blocked for me. I don’t know that how to get that unblock. Can you tell me that how these problems can be resolved? I attach a google adwords accounts designed for publication. If you have any suggestion regarding this then please post your suggestion over here. It will be really a great help for me. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Google Adwords accounts blocked

You should check if you have got the email from Google Support regarding the busted rules within Privacy Policy. If that is the case then you should contact the Google Support and ask them for the issue. I am sure that they will tell you the exact way to solve the problem and also you will be given the reason for problem. This is the best and the simplest way to get out of the problem. If this has happened to me then I would have done the same and so I am suggesting you to do this.

There is one other possibility for this that you need to check for. If you have created all the accounts with the same IP address then you may get this problem. I would like to tell you that it is against rules that you have many accounts with the same IP address. You should use one IP for one account and then you will not get any problem like this. I am not saying that this is the only problem with that but it is one of the possible reasons that can be behind such issues. So check for that. Google are extremely strict regarding their policy so make certain you followed them then after you require to make contact with them to inquire for one more chance.

The best way to unblock your account you should write the matter to the AdWords support and they will reply you back along with the list of questions and some work that you need to do in order to unblock your account. If you go with my suggestion then this will be the best and safest way to resolve the problem. They know the exact problem that happened to your account and the exact way to resolve the problem. I hope that your account will be resolved soon. Thank you.

It is possible that someone might have tried to do a lot of attempts to enter into your account with the wrong password and that is the reason that the google have blocked your account. Every often I obtain emails that someone is attempting to recover the password for my account. I not at all had it occur with google but other places it will lock you if somebody make frequent attempts to force an entry. Though, they typically allow you to know how to make contact with them for reactivation. I have not at all heard of google that it disables a account for awful performance So it is possibly a few malfunction.