Thread: How to fix broken flipback mouse gesture in Opera

How to fix broken flipback mouse gesture in Opera

Opera 11 really I think that I can tell that it is proving to be a headache in my case and hence I just want to get rid of the same. Recently all was really working fine with Opera but with Opera 11 I have seen that even the Mouse Gestures are getting broken. I have seen that Flipback in Opera is not working in the desired manner. I really want to know what the issue is. I have seen that every mouse gesture that is getting ended with the left click is allowing the execution of the BACK command. Now I really want to know if this can be termed as bug or feature.

Re: How to fix broken flipback mouse gesture in Opera

Of course this is not a feature with which one should go with. You are talking about the mouse gestures let me tell you that I have seen the issues with the keyboard gestures. They are also not working in the manner that they were working on the standard version or say the older version of the Opera. I am really disappointed with this browser. So if you are having the trouble with this then I think that we will have to wait for the patch or say some fix to arrive from Opera itself. Just hope that they will come out with the suggestion or solution soon.

Definitely a bug. In addition to this also let me clarify that not some of the Mouse gestures are affected; I have seen that FlipBack function that was really working with the Opera 10.63 is also not working on Opera 11. The FlipBack function that I am talking about is the one in which you press the right mouse button and then make a click with the left button. I have seen that it is simply not working here. I really like this feature of the Opera browser and would like it to be fixed as well. Please make the things for this and let me know about the same soon.

I have Opera 11 installed in my case and I have the updates enabled on the Opera. Well I had done the installation of the Browser but I have not seen any issue with the browser. I am of the opinion that you will be required to have the reinstallation of the Opera browser. I have not seen any issues yet. Try to get the installation done again and see if that can really help you in any manner there. Also please let me know about the progress as well.

It seems that you have got the Opera 11.01 installed for you. You have mentioned that you had enabled the option Automatic Updates and hence you are not getting the issue. It will be great if you all that would like to go with the Opera 11 can have installation of the Opera 11.01 and then see if all the issues that you were having with Opera 11 are solved. I have seen that number of issues that Opera 11 was having have been rectified in Opera 11.01 and I am sure that they might have looked in the gestures as well. See for this and let me know if am correct.

If Opera 11.01 is really bug free then for sure you can go with the installation of the same. But if that does not solve the issue then the only thing that I am sure will be favorable is going with the uninstallation of the Opera 11 and then getting the Opera 10.63 installed for you. Make use of the CCleaner so that you can have the installation files of the previous files removed and once you are done with this then you can have the fresh copy of Opera 10.63 downloaded and then you can proceed with the installation of the same. Hope that you will enjoy the standard version of the Opera Browser.