Thread: Help to improve my wordpress blog seo

Help to improve my wordpress blog seo

I have a site made on wordpress and I want some suggestion for optimizing my website. I had some number of blogs on wordpress. I had started blogging more than a year before. Things worked well here. But the issue is that I found some of my articles not on the Google result. This is not really fair and it is a pain to re-optimize them. So I want such tips that can help me to work from the core level. Once they are done, I do not need to re-optimize my site again and again. What are your suggestion for that. Does there are options to optimize content on a blog. I provide nice articles for my blogs and that too at a regular interval of time. But still Google takes a long time to index the same.

Re: Help to improve my wordpress blog seo

I will recommend you not to waste your money on expensive campaigns using high CPC. Consider this example of an ad in AdWords. By studying keywords with specialized software was decided to use words to search high rate but with low competition, many of which were suggestions of the software. The structure of URLs or Permalinks will condition the whole structure of your WordPress blog. If your blog is inside the directory then you must not be highlighted much. Do not forget to put your domain on the root of your domain. Second important thing is that never change the URLs. This must also work even if you change the categories or location of your current blogs. Also, if you write two entries with the same title WordPress will automatically assigns a -2 to the URL. Always try to use a short and direct url so that bots can easily find them.

Sometime it happens that your url is ended and you do not want to use that anymore. Then you must for use a better extension like php or html. Such get listed very fast even when there is changes. You can play with the permalinks structure or URL. For tha get in the admin panel access and go to Permalinks. Make custom permalink option and just type any of these options depending on what you choose. If you want to display the categories in the URL then you have to use - /% Category% /% postname% /. If your blog is not new, then this is not advisable to change the URL. Better leave them as it is and change the search engine then it must re-index it with another URL and you lose all the rankings.

There are lots of thing to consider on this. The Title tags is re probably the most important SEO tags. This are those that give the securities responsible for our blog and our Table top, categories and archives. In the face of search engines, the title of each page is given by what is inside the tags <title></title> of our header.php, which is what appears in the results. Meta tags are the second important part for seo. It is the description text that appears in the search engines under the title and meta keywords. This is used by some search engines to have more information on the inner content. The best title for each page is simply the title of the web page. Make sure the title of each page is between the tags <h1></h1>.

For optimizing your wordpress blog you will need to define everything. The site map is one of the best tools for your blog. The site map is a page provides an index which link all blog content. This helps the bots to navigate on your site more easily. This facilitates user navigation, which can quickly access the content of the blog and can make a general idea of the content and theme of the blog. By this the user can directly access any article, in just two clicks. All articles are linked from one page. Google bots loves to search and site maps attracts the search engine robots. Do not forget to add follow and index in every post. If an item in your blog is not linked, Google may not index the same. And your blog will not come in search results.

andykeating Guest

To get your post indexed fast in Google you should start submitting your post to social bookmarking sites like reditt, digg etc.

I use Web mapping tools for my blog and they are really very helpful. There are numbers Wordpress plugins for different formats that generate web maps. I had tested Sitemap Generator Plugin for WordPress. It is probably the best and most simple plugin to create a sitemap in WordPress. In your control panel you can edit the options easily. Options like pages that appear first before the posts or by date, etc. In addition, you can also divide the map into several Web pages if there are many links. It is not advisable to exceed 100 links per page, as Google might consider it as spam.

creaigdenn Guest

WordPress is such great blog software and it might be great strategy to blogging on WordPress Blogs. These tips are such useful.

josealdis Guest

Wordpress blogging is always important part of SEO campaign. So if you focused on improving Wordpress blogging. I would also add some notes about media/images handling in Wordpress, which might be useful for SEO.