Thread: Flash websites

Flash websites

I design currently an online store that will offer only a few products of an expensive guitar brand. It should be an eye-catcher. Php and html are there still relevant or is it almost a must to use flash? And if so, one can use for online shops ever flash, especially when issues such as marketing with Google moves into the light? What do you think: Flash yes or no? Thank you in advance for your help. And please try to give me the solution of this as soon as it is possible for this.

re: Flash websites

Flash and Optimization for Google are two things that do not mix. An additional teaser with Flash, eye-catching products, is certainly feasible and also not a problem. You should make sure the shop without Flash trigger further work without any restrictions. Including product images outside of the flash provide. If you are under a flash-based eye-catcher for the Home Shop understand, should also make a flash-free fallback is provided.

It depends on how quick you will be able to get this because after that this will be very fun. Some things you will not be able to complete without Flash or at least very difficult. Well flash as I said just, because experiences do with Flash? Flash to the framework so that it can see in this. Programming for Facebook or Google. It also can combine my knowledge with PHP. So just try this I am sure that this will be helpful for you.

there is a tutorial on to the website and you can take the help in creating the flash websites. In that you have to login with the analysis of Internet customers so in that you will be offer for that tutorial. In this you should at least know the manufacturer and the benefits. You want to buy and compare, because looks like the guitars and how they sound, they know already. I know the product from the area of VoIP. The customer will need a quick and speedy checkout process and not be distracted by flash or even click through, because they knows what they wants. Think of the Accessibility for (visual) and disabled accessibility. Accessibility with Flash is not feasible and visually impaired can be gifted. It is different if you make a pure product presentation, here you can apply ruhigt fat, even with Flash. I think of Flash as an online store anything, because with PHP and Google, you're also just the safe side (ranking).