Thread: Netscape is unable to open some websites

Netscape is unable to open some websites

Recently I am making use of the Toshiba tecra laptop, which is running on windows XP OS. The machine is specific along with Inter dual core processor, along with this, NVIDIA GEForce graphical interface, 2GB RAM and 500 gb hard drive, the machine is linked along with my Airtel broadband link. I installed AOL Netscape web browser app in my machine, the browser also functioning very well till the last small number of days. But abruptly from last three days, frequently after connect the machine through network; I am getting low bandwidth speed. Along with this major difficulty is that, the browser can’t open a number of the web sites, those are very imperative for to collect noted, from there. Other web sites are open with no trouble. Why this difficulty happening in my machine, is it for the internet connection or the browser matter. Suggest me somewhat to defeat from this problem.

Re: Netscape is unable to open some websites

According to the trouble I believe there should any verification is set in our link, which you are suing. Contact with the service person of your ISP and gather desire data concerning this. If in your internet connection, may be the sites are not allowable to right of entry, those you are attempt to right to use from your machine. For the reason that I had same matter in my internet connection, which was also not allowable me to right to use certain sites, so after that, I make contact with the service provider, and from there I acquainted with a number of the sites which are authenticated by a number of the internet service providers.

If the internet bandwidth pace is receiving very slowly according to the craving speed which is owed in your connection. Then as per my knowledge, it may be happened for the network router driver app. For the reason that one of my friend was also going through the same issue in his laptop, where he was making use of the Airtel broadband connection. After the difficulty encountered, he simply go for probing the reason of this difficulty. He practical so many tricks to get rid his internet connection. But not anything works, later than I checked correctly his internet connection, which was looking very well, along with the connection port, those are also well And finally I checked the network router driver, where I saw the, it is outdated. After that I just download and install newest version of driver application according to his machine. After that, problem vanished. So I also recommend you to make sure once the network drivers, if it is not working correctly then I put forward you to reload the driver application through the newest version of application program.

Actually my problem is related with the Mozilla Firefox web browser, which is unable to open a number of the web pages, I attempted by an additional browser application, this is with no trouble able to open them, only that browser was not capable to open. MY Compaq Presario laptop is running along with windows vista ultimate OS. I freshly upgrade the browser application in my machine, then why it is making difficulty? I attempted to fix this by rearrange the internet connection, but this does not help me. So I am here for getting some answer concerning this subject. Any input will be appreciated very much.

According to my opinion I believe the difficulty that you mention in your post, might be happening for the internet web browser application program. For that I would like to advise you first attempt one by reset the browser application, for this open application window, and starting tool menu bar choice tick on reset option, this might obtain a small number of minute to absolute the procedure, wait till then. If still you in front of the similar matter in your machine, then I believe there is only one solution for this, if this one actually for the browser application. Just download and install newest version of browser application program and from developer web site. Previous to that remove the existing one; along with this also take away other files those are collaborating through the windows file or in the directory folder.