Thread: Can I have multiple windows open on Opera Startup

Can I have multiple windows open on Opera Startup

I was just thinking that with the new release of Opera if I can have multiple windows open on it. I meant to say that I want this web browser to open up having multiple windows on it. I will really like to have the suggestion on this. I have seen for this feature on Opera 11 but really cannot find any suggestion for the same. Please let me know if this feature is available with this browser here. I just was thinking that it will be great if I can have the sites opened with I visit the most on the Opera. Will appreciate any help in the matter here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Can I have multiple windows open on Opera Startup

Well after hearing a lot about this browser that it is buggy I have decided that it will be simply great if I can have this browser only after all the issue are solved. Regarding the feature that you have asked I really do not think that this is there with Opera as with the older version of the browser I had never seen this ability. If you want to have the suggestion on the browser than I have seen this feature with Mozilla Firefox. With this Mozilla Firefox the only thing that you will be required to have is the Split Browser extension. You can get this from the official site of Mozilla.

In Opera I really do not think that this facility is available and speaking frankly I have never seen this thing in either of the versions. In addition to this the only feature that I have seen in Opera 11 is the Tab Stacking. On top of all the things I have seen only issues with this version. I would like you to get the browser downgraded to some older version. So that you cannot get caught with some other bigger issue.

If you really want to have this feature for you then I really think that you will be required to switch to some other browser. On the suggestion I think that you will be required to have the GreenBrowser 5.8.0119. This GreenBrowser is basically a multiple windows browser. In addition to this it is based on Internet Explorer. Also it has all the powerful features of the Internet Explorer. Also this is the browser that is available for download and free to use.

Well I really do not know if this is the thing that will work in your case. I have seen something called as session and see if that can really work for you there. For going with these things you will be required to go in the Menu option and see if what I have said really works for you. You will be required to go in the Menu and then you will be required to select Tabs and Windows options. Under Tabs and Windows you will see the Sessions options there. Beneath the Session see for Save this session option. There you will find the checkbox just check it there.

You can give a try to the suggestions that has been given above and if that works then it is really nice. Also in addition to this please also see if you can make the alternatives to work for you there. On the alternative suggestion if you really want I think that you can have the FineBrowser and Crazy Browser and Avant Browser for you. Well in addition to all this I really think that going with the FineBrowser will be really advantageous to some extent. As I have seen that it posses the Multiple Windows Capability that you have actually asked for.