Thread: Which software is used to design template for website

Which software is used to design template for website

I created a few times and maintain my own websites. But regarding this I would sure like to know what software to design templates you advise me as I am not very good in this area. But in this I use some software like Phase 5 and regarding this I thought in the fall more graphical interface, where one does not need any programming skills. So in this I need your help guys. If you have solution for this then please help me.

Re: Which software is used to design template for website

If you were to spend a little for it, I would recommend Adobe in Design. And we can make a lot thing on to this software. I mean here that with the flash design also. One probably A variant would be Adobe DreamWeaver or Macomedia Dreamweaver 8 With both programs you can program designing entire Web pages and unfortunately it is not built as nice as In Design. So after trying this you just update here that what you get after trying this. I mean whether you satisfied with this or not.

With Dreamweaver, I had no problems so far. It has many features that can create a simple. Itself it is to provide for online things Adobe, however, so perhaps the term absolute nonsense. This is a program for laying out printed matter, as far as I know. Likewise, you can create root in and also nodes – and it is possible, but the wrong tool. And InDesign is probably definitely the wrong tool. Can you should try out Adobe products yet, and before you invest the money to do the same.

I always use Notepad + + and common sense, the former is free software for your server available. And in this it is unfortunately not for sale. By the way, such tools produce more waste than usable code, so I advise against it. But Dreamweaver creates quite properly, right? What's it doing wrong? If you guys have any suggestion related to this then share it. I will be thankful for this.

Dream Weaver did all the things but personally with this I have really bad experience with it. And also I has a WYSIWYG editor, but I've never used. HTML is great in the editor, but for this you just need knowledge. For example templates for Word press, Drupal, I can recommend Artisteer. Unfortunately it is not free, but the internet is great. So this is what I know regarding this and I hope this will help you.