Thread: Is there any recent updates in Google PR

Is there any recent updates in Google PR

It will be right to say that Google uses the PR to determine the order of the results into its search engine. This allows, in theory, increase the relevance of pages found. because it is based primarily on the number of BackLinks to a web page. I have only one source to get information on my current pagerank. I need some more help on the same. What is the time duration in which Google updates the page rank. Does this done every day. I had found some changes on the page rank in last 6 months. My sites is hiked some point up. In the same way is there a more easy way to boost my system traffic.

Re: Is there any recent updateing in Google PR

There is no officials announcement of this till yet. And for your information the PageRank is no point in referencing your website on a search engine. It just defines the weightage of website on the search result page. There are some sites which have a good pagerank but they do not provide much content. With this I agree that the pagerank is not essential for positioning as the quality of links and backlinks. There are some manual methods that you must try out to get most of your current website. It is assume that it tooks around 3 months to get a new udpate on Google's algorithm.

I had faced some issue with the change in my current location. Just a week ago with a 301 that redirected to a subfolder index had no pagerank or anything, and I was hooked perfectly the new Pagerank 4 that has been assigned to the blog. What I've found is not really easy to say. The other things is like that this blog is on a subdomain with less backlinks to your primary domain and yet the above domain has been in PR3. I started some more new domains. The same site was indexed some 3 months before and at the first time when I added some nice content the page rank is set to 2. This shows that there aren ot recent updates, but things were as usualy working fine.

PageRank today is no longer relevant to the content of a site and its importance to their visitors. Here the more important is the monetization of a blog or website as it helps to and maintenance costs. First of all it is right to say that it is not easy to get a 5 / 10 mark so easy. And on the other hand you have ready expenses like a good domain, hosting, web design services, AdWords, SEO services, etc. So let's be realistic and just give the importance to PageRank and use the Google toolbar for it. Keep an eye on your regular traffice so that you can get the behaviour of your website.

Google is making changes in the algorithms, I have seen some things in the position but when you give the final change is the question, one of the topics is very much is that just disappear voviendose private pr statistics to know about it google. I have very present and something I recommend to all my visitors, constant and effective is to create content on a website., Apparently it will be more important to feed the search engines through publications and articles of interest and also remember that this must be original and not repetitive or duplicate content.

The Google PageRank determines the importance of a website for Google. This greatly influence ones positions on the search results. So the higher the Google PageRank , the higher you can see your site in search results related to your website. If your linkpopularity or popularity of links is also high, then your PageRank goes up. The popularity of links defines how important a web page is. Search engines believe that if many sites have links to their websites, their content must be of high quality. This givse a big boost to your website.