Thread: How to install Google analytics on WordPress site

How to install Google analytics on WordPress site

Here my major question is: How to install Google analytics on WordPress site? On the site it says, "Copy the below code, after that paste it onto each page you wish to track right away earlier than the closing </head>". Can I just place the code in the post? Or I require putting the code somewhere else? I really not understood. Please if anyone has any information for this then please provide me. All information is appreciated greatly.

Re: How to install Google analytics on WordPress site

You can utilize the below steps to install Google Analytics on a WordPress blog.
    1. Sign up for a Google Analytics account
    2. Put in the Google Analytic tracking code to your Blogger template
    3. Stay 24 hours and login to Google Analytics to begin analyzing your data

The team at WordPress has shaped this terrific step by explaining this process. Note, you can as well utilize a plug-in like the Analytic plug-in I described previous few weeks to setup Analytics on your WordPress blog.

The Google Analytics for WordPress plug-in permits you to track your blog simply and with many metadata. As Theme Playground approaches the end of its primary week online I determined it would be an excellent idea to setup Google Analytics to track the stats. And it appears just fitting that we take this chance to, together, saunter through the steps of setting up Google Analytics on a WordPress blog.

Google Analytics is the extra-large Google’s edition of stat-tracking. They are as well, arguably, the most excellent available. Google Analytics is a gratis service presented by Google which makes exhaustive statistics regarding the visitors to a website. Most essential, a webmaster can define and track conversions, or goals. Goals might include sales, lead generation, sa specific page, or downloading a exacting file. By utilizing this tool, marketers can determine which ads are performing, and which are not, plus discover unexpected sources of quality visitors.