Thread: Google SEO expert please help.

Google SEO expert please help.

Hi friends I own a music website and using the same from last few years. Now the thing here is that whenever any song is searched in Google then my site is displayed but the thing here is that I am not able to get the description regarding the song. How this is happening and what is the way that will help me out of this case. Please suggest me a proper way that will help me to solve the issue and also give me the proper information on the searching criteria of Google.

Re: Google SEO expert please help.

As said by you that the Google is showing your site in results but it is not showing the related file or the description. Now the thing here is that whenever we start making content or editing files for the private website then it takes a particular time to index any of the file of the forum. Now the thing here is that if your file is not indexed then how it will be showed in the results. And don’t worry it will be shown very quickly in the results.

Well it matters what all tags that are associated with the file which will notify the same. And other thing is nothing here is that is indexing because if the post is not index then it will surely not been shown on the search results. It depends on the sites, specifically pages. Those he considers important (generally those with a high PageRank) are indexed frequently, sometimes daily or even more often. Typically a site is indexed in several passages of the robot and not a single sitting.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are not able to find out the answer why the file is not being displayed on your site so firstly what you have to do here is that just see whether the file that you want Google to index is available on the same or not because if the file is not available then it will not show in the search results. I hope that this help you to solve the issue.