Thread: Unable to install the Google analytics

Unable to install the Google analytics

Well I own a word press site and using the same from last few months. Now the thing here is that I want to install the Google analytics on the webpress site that I have. The most important thing here is that I don’t have that much idea about the Google analytics and also not aware how I can install the same. I have tried it doing twice but I don’t succeed and now I feel that if I will do the same forcibly then it will harm my site. So please suggest me what should I do to solve the issue.

Re: Unable to install the Google analytics

Google Analytics tells you how visitors found your site and how they work on it.You can focus your marketing resources on campaigns and initiatives that offer the best return on investment (ROI) and improve your site to increase the number of visitors.From the perspective of features, Google Analytics provides everything you need to analyze in detail the statistics of a website:
    • Rapid implementation of successful
    • Comparison of campaign with keywords
    • Summaries
    • AdWords Integration
    • Trend Reporting
    • E-Commerce
    • Funnel Visualization
    • Site Overlay
    • Advanced Visitor Segmentation
    • Geographic Targeting
    • Options Analysis

To install the Google analytic you should create an account first and to create the same you have to consider that Google Analytics can import cost data from Google AdWords and track. Then click the Reports tab, select "Google Analytics" and follow the instructions provided to you.
    To create an Analytics account, follow these steps:
    • Visit the official website of Google and then look out for the Google analytic.
    • Enter the e-mail address and password of your Google account, and then click Connect. If you do not have a Google Account, click Sign up now to create one.
    • Click on Register.
    • Enter the URL of the website you have and be sure to select either http:// or https: / / in the dropdown. Enter the username of the account in the Account Name field, and then click Continue.
    • Enter your details, and then click Continue.
    • Read the terms of use of Google Analytics. If you agree, tick the Yes box, and then click Create Account to continue.

If you want to install the Google analytics then you have to keep one thing in mind that you need to have a tracking code and then insert the tracking code.Google Analytics cannot track your pages if they do not contain the tracking code Google Analytics. You must therefore insert the code into each page of your site manually, through the inclusion or via other methods.
    To access your tracking code, follow these steps:
    • On the Analytics Settings page, find the profile for which you are obtaining tracking code. Note that each profile is associated with a specific tracking code.
    • In the Settings column of this profile, click Edit.
    • In the upper right of the box "Profile Information Main Website, click Check Status.
    • Then copy the tracking code that appears in the text box under "Instructions for the implementation of monitoring" and paste it into your pages.