Thread: How can adwords visitors increase Traffic in organic Result?

How can adwords visitors increase Traffic in organic Result?

I am a webmaster and like every webmaster i would also like to get more traffic on my website recently purchased the Google Adwords and now i would like to know whether it is possible to increase Trafiic in organic Result with the help of the google adwords. Want some more information on Google Adwords as i am very much new to the world of search engines.

re: How can adwords visitors increase Traffic in organic Result?

I think you need to select the keywords wisely. It is the most important step in my opinion. It is essential to choose the keywords as specific as possible in relation to your business and your goals. More specific you are, the more your traffic will qualify. The Google Adwords recommend creating ad groups (Ad group) distinct and this notion is fundamental. Indeed, an ad group is associated with one or more ads (unlike Yahoo Search Marketing where a keyword is associated with an announcement.

It is therefore important to gather in the same group announced the terms that are close and do not hesitate to increase the ad groups. More specific you are in choosing your keywords, your visitors will be more qualified. Feel free to put keywords in "negative", ie to exclude certain words from your campaign or to buy keywords misspelled (we rarely think about but it may be useful).

Also be tested by adding new keywords to your campaign to understand how the user is looking. Remember the different spellings of your keywords: accents, singular and plural. Finally, Google considers the relevance of your listing and it will affect the proposed minimum bid to activate the keyword but also the positioning of your ad. It is therefore important that your keywords are well defined.

Making use of Tracker will also help you. Many advertisers communicate via the Google Adwords but have no idea of the return on investment or cost of acquiring a new customer. Having a tracker allows you to track your results and above all to optimize your campaign then Adwords. If you do not have a tracking tool, you can initially use Google Analytics. This tool is simple to use and allows you to have more direct conversion information on the Google Adwords interface.

The tracker allows you to measure the performance of each keyword and optimize your campaign effectively: Which keyword is profitable? Which keyword generates sales? etc.. The establishment of a reporting chart seems essential to follow these results and thus make better decisions. Throughout your campaign you will be able to make appropriate changes to your account and to thoroughly analyze your results.