Thread: How to unblock ads

How to unblock ads

I am recently doing a project; in that we offer free SMS and a kind of flat for Registered Users. Since the project can fund only by advertising revenue, I have a question that there are some people in the network, block the ads on pages. Since this is absolutely necessary to finance the site, I wanted to ask if "block advertising" can we do in any way? Or can the user identify which block the advertising? For answers and advice I am grateful!

Re: How to unblock ads

Adblocker work with blacklists. Find individual advertisers avoid the typical descriptions of the ads and the ad-blocking run only once into the void. Those that block the advertising individually showing you a friendly explanation of why the advertising is necessary and ask them to disable the blocker. If they do not, your concept is not dependent on and there will be again a free quote on the Web.

And there are still thousand of free SMS operators, you're certainly has the first of this idea. What I'm saying that the Internet is First come, first serve. And in this you cannot bypass internet filters. Once enough people were on your side they will be integrated in the heuristics of the respective advertising blocker. So maybe you can show a short time promotion, but you can also permanently with the greatest magic trick is not the blocker.

One question which I would have is that there are these surveys, partners and registration partners; so where one survey per-mediated and mediated registry receives a premium. Is there a list? I am well aware, and so therefore I'm looking for a solution to my SMS service in a better way than the others. Hence the Free SMS Flat rate; If this can be implemented then.

delldoown Guest

The problem is that these ads are hosted by the scene outside the tracfone.com, you need to determine which sites are actually sponsored ads. If you view the Web Filter Log, which should give the information you need, you can cancel the location of these ads in the form of ad filters.

To the people with Adblock you need to make you worry. Adblocker have only a small fraction of users. Look at how many companies there are in the Internet, finance themselves through advertising. And has been for years. If everyone had an adblocker would google, facebook, etc. definitely do not deserve so well. Most people install the Adblock addon too complicated.

I personally do not bother to advertising that is embedded in a website can even be the times that I can click. A red flag for me Layer Ad and popups. I do not get off the side of me has died. I think this is the most Sun Therefore Advertising must not annoy, and then you need not to block them. So for this you can go for this.