Thread: looking for VPS provider with unlimited traffic

looking for VPS provider with unlimited traffic

I am looking for a VPS provider with unlimited traffic. He should meet the following requirements:
    • Traffic is the limit
    • Anonymous payment options with Ukash or something similar
    • It should not be in the EU, the United States and other democratic countries (would not be so bad if so would be).

Can you help me? And regarding this I must say that it could certainly not. I am grateful for any suggestions.

Re: looking for VPS provider with unlimited traffic

Actually in this it is not dependent on to the location of the servers. And one more thing here I want to tell you that location of the servers is legally important but the location of the service provider, or your town. And the Internet is not above the law and Ukash is not an anonymous means of payment. So you can refer in this whatever you want to refer to make your security enough strong. So I know this much regarding your issue and I hope this will help you.

1. Since entering in these countries, the fundamental rights violated, or had in Germany, are being overrun.
    2. For me important is in which country the server is connected to the Internet.
    3. The Internet is no room at all, but a tool.
    4. Why should Ukash be an anonymous means of payment?
    5. File sharing is not nonsense.
    6. I will make no file sharing, but to go through a SSH or VPN tunnel to the Internet to circumvent the increasing surveillance in Germany. Therefore, I need unlimited traffic.

There are tons of proxy servers in foreign countries, Russia + co there. Besides, you need not unlimited traffic consumption; I have analyzed my traffic consumption times, and apparently on a month, making the 10 GB a day. However, I am doing not even file sharing. Of course file sharing is not nonsense, but file sharing is often used for illegal purposes, which damages his reputation quite. So Pick out a final proxy server or go there yourself to find a server provider in the country of your choice.

I do not know what you have always with this is regrettable but only. No matter If you "only" after a VPN solution to the "anonymous" surfing looking for, look after once VPN providers. Since you probably much cheaper and often come quickly. Very interesting is the location of supplier accordance with their legislation need not address the data from you. Incidentally, it is really matter if the VPN server is your own or you have it somewhere to rent because the landlord has to usually first no interest from your traffic values to 2 could he the traffic through the encrypted and the server goes through the router just as good or bad read.