Thread: Bounce Rate of my Website is very high

angry Bounce Rate of my Website is very high

Please tell me what can i do to decrease the Bounce Rate of my Website since it is very high. what the bounce rate of a website is and How to know whether a bounce rate is higher. I am very much new to the world of search engine optimization. what are the reasons of high bounce rates and what precautions should i do to decrease the bounce rates. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Bounce Rate of my Website is very high

The bounce rate of a site corresponds to the percentage of single page visits, i.e. The percentage of visits in which the visitor leaves the site from the entrance page. The New Google Analytics not fully appreciated as this powerful web analytics tool and think that basically offers the same so please tell me how can we use the google analytics to decrease the bounce Rate of my Website which is very high.

Google Analytics is a great tool for monitoring and planning for our web pages or blogs. It's better than all the statistical tools that strut for free on the Internet, because the branches will not me saying it's non-existent visits from ip, I do not mind the spider visits and public visits or servers other companies, inflating the number of visits and making me believe, wrongly, that I am a blockbuster.

Google analytics has a panel or dashboard from which you can access statistics navigating to either of our websites we want to track and consensus data. Intelligence is a call option that I have not personally used, but it alludes to a custom or automatic alerts about this website, the users section where we give an overview (which includes visits over a period of time, unique users, page views ... segmentation of users, browsers used, connection speeds from those who have accessed our site ...) and a comparative (fascinating anonymously compare us with pages of similar size to us and tells us how to going about our site these visits, percentage of rebound, pages viewed, average time on site, pages per visit and more visits).

Advanced configuration of Google Analytics allows you to set profit targets so that we respond to questions how are you: what state or country are the customers who buy more? What published content (articles, texts ...) is getting to be discharged from users in our database? "They ask for more information, customers who read the tender offer A or B? Are campaigns more profitable my free traffic (SEO) or pay campaigns (SEM)? How many customers generated email campaigns that I made last week? Is it really profitable banner I signed on that site.