Thread: What is wrong with the google PageRank update

What is wrong with the google PageRank update

what to do with Google PR it Google is updating the Page Rank number of times in a year. Please tell me whether Page Rank which appears in the browser toolbar Matters gaining traffic. What are the effects or benefits of the Page rank in the search engine optimization. Please try to elaborate your statement if possible. Thank you very much

Re: What is wrong with the google PageRank update

The PR is still part of the algorithm, but it is embedded in many new criteria. So a page with a PR less than another can not quite pass it to Google. I recall that the PR is assigned to each page, not at each site. Actually, the real PR is not a number between 0 and 10 is worth far more accurate. So if you have turned down the Page Rank you may feel how are you people trying to seek explanation from Matt Cutts.

Google is constantly updated every day! The positioning of a page can change daily. Google updates the PageRank very frequently (maybe every day for much of the page) even if you do not see the toolbar. Sometimes called Google Updater when observing large changes. To my knowledge all the tools available are based on the Google toolbar so do not really interest.

The original PageRank is a mathematical criterion for measuring the popularity of a page on the web. The more, the higher the page is supposed to be popular (and therefore interesting for Internaute). PageRank (which is abbreviated as PR) is one of the factors taken into account by Google. But this is not the only one! There are tens or even hundreds . But PageRank is also used by Google in its entire process. Thus, a site with one or several high PageRank page has many advantages (it will be indexed more often and therefore the updates are quickly available in Google, it will eventually be indexed dynamic pages which would not case if the PageRank was lower and will be ranked first in its category in Google Directory, etc..).

I have been working 7 years now not intensively with the topic of search engine optimization last of careers. To this day I do not see any relationship, interaction or otherwise any benefits, except become the anointing of one's own ego, when the green bar in the Google Toolbar but maybe a little, little bit of green than before the last Google update. Direct benefits which arise on a rose in the sky as Google from PR1 to PR2, it is not easy.

As every 3 months, Google has updated the day the Page Rank or Page Rank, which I did not know is that these data are not current but are the data that Google estimated a few weeks ago and the day of are now exported to the displayed data centers. The last update was in January this year, it seems that Google continues to export a rate four times a year. Though google changes its algorithms frequently but it does not effects hugely at once, so it would be better to get updates regarding google algorithms at short interval.